Baked Tomatoes Oregano
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/8 c. grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 c. fresh bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 T. fresh oregano (or 1/2 t. dried oregano)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
Place tomato slices close together in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and oregano. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is lightly toasted.