Sesame Edamame and Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- 3 cups edamame, shelled
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Cook shelled edamame in large saucepan of boiling salted water until almost tender, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas to same pan and continue boiling 30 seconds. Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again. Transfer to large bowl. Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in small bowl to blend.
Pour dressing over peas and edamame in large bowl; toss to coat. Toss in sesame seeds and season salad to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired.